Sunday, May 4, 2014

Dark Chocolate Raspberry Banana Bread

It's been so long since I've posted.  I've actually made lots of things and I've been keeping them as tabs in my browser.  There are now way too many tabs and I want to close them, but first I need to post them.

I'll start with one of my favorites.  I made Dark Chocolate Raspberry Banana bread for a brunch with a couple of friends.  There are so many banana bread recipes with various bells and whistles.  And on any given day, I want different bells and whistles.  Sometimes I want pineapple banana bread, sometimes I want buttermilk banana bread, sometimes I want banana's foster banana bread.  But I can't see myself ever NOT wanting this one.

The recipe is here.

But this post is to let you know that you should be on the lookout!  I hope to post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment