Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Winning Bread

So I've been baking bread for some time, and this was certainly one of my favorites. It made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches FANTASTIC. I just wanted to eat them all the time. It was also an easier bread and it turned out really well. I cut it in half because the blog I found it in said she double it. That and I can only handle one loaf at a time and didn't have room for it in the freezer. I found the recipe here. I guess it was from the King Arthur Whole Wheat Flour bag. I ran out of whole wheat flour at about 3 cups, so I substituted a cup of all purpose flour (I guess I could have used bread flour but this was shortly before I moved and it was packed already). This was definitely my favorite and I will make it again. I'll let you know if something bad happens next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment